If you have just started the adventure ride of your entrepreneurship, then you must be feeling isolated while setting a task and goals to yourself without anyone support. Or if you have been in this quest for a while, then you must have gone through the ups and downs of the ride which would be enough to demotivate you or set you back. You may have faced the difficulty with balancing the altitude of your entrepreneurship and your personal life. In either way, you can quickly lose motivation. But always remember, the key is consistency and not to give up. Discover ways to lift your confidence and motivation.
So we here to virtually boost your confidence and keep you motivated.
1. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”- Steve Jobs , co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
2. “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — every day I’m learning something new”. -Richard Branson.
3. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” -Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
4. “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” -Larry Page, co-founder of Google
5. Don’t let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you it’s bad.” -Kevin Rose, co-founded Digg
6. Don’t get distracted. Never tell yourself that you need to be the biggest brand in the whole world. Start by working on what you need at the present moment and then what you need to do tomorrow. So, set yourself manageable targets.” -Jas Bagniewski, Co-Founder of Eve Sleep.
7. It’s important to realize that brand is much more than a logo and slogan. A brand is who your company is: how you function and make decisions.” -Joanna McFarland, Co-founder of HopSkipDrive
8. Don’t assume that borrowing lots of money can make your startup fly. There are many things to the business other than investors, and it’s possible to succeed with your startup without breaking the bank.” -Barnaby Lashbrooke, Founder of Time Etc.
9. Passion, creativity, and resilience are the most crucial skills in business. If you’ve got those, you’re ready to embark on the journey.” -Jo Malone, Founder of Jo Malone
10. Start as small as you can. When I started SkinnyMe Tea, I had $24 in the bank, and I was entirely self-funded. If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product; you’ve launched too late.” -Gretta Rose van Riel, Founder of Hey Influencers
11. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney.
12. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google
13. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” – Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
14. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” -Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
15. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” -Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
16. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” -Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture
17. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” – Jason Fried, 37signals founder and co-author of Rework
18. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” -Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
19. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
20. “Nothing works better than just improving your product.” – Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
21. Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” – Paul Rand, Graphic Designer
22. “Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.” -Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman & CEO of ArcelorMittal
23. “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.” -Jeffrey Zeldman, entrepreneur and web designer
24. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” -Wayne Huizenga, prolific American business person, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins.
25. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur and co-founder of Alltop
26. “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and want to create.” — David Karp, founder, and CEO of Tumblr
27. “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” -Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
28. “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” -Garrett Camp, founder of Expa, Uber, and StumbleUpon
29. “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” -Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
30. “Fortunes are built during the down market and collected in the upmarket.” -Jason Calacanis, founder of LAUNCH Ticker
31. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” -Estee Lauder, founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics