A cardio workout has become an essential part of our healthy lifestyle, providing you long-term effects on your health and fitness. Besides being one of the fastest ways to burn these extra calories, a cardio workout provides you healthier heart and lungs, improved muscle density, and even decreased risk of some types of cancer and heart disease. To accomplish these benefits of cardio workouts, you need to know about the cardio machines.
Our top picks for best cardio machines
With so many different cardio machines available in the market, it can also be challenging to understand which ones are best for you, especially when you are a beginner. Here are some kinds of cardio machines to give you a heart-pumping, sweat-inducing workout.
Although plenty of other cardio machines promise benefits like these, not all of them deliver. Investing in a cardio machine can help motivate you and keep your workouts fresh.
To assist in your decision-making process, we have listed down the best options for cardio machines for your home gym to give you the most effective cardio workout.
Related Article: Bicycle for Proficient Cardio Workout
Bring the best cardio and cycling experience to your home gym with the NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle. This interactive model is designed to mimic a personal cycling coach in your home gym powered by an iFit fitness program, along with a 22-inch interactive screen offering training options like yoga and strength training.
- 24 digital resistance levels.
- 22 inches Interactive HD Touchscreen Display.
- 350-pound user weight capacity.
- 5 individual exercise profiles.
This Bowflex M8 is two in one cardio machine to give you the benefits of an elliptical and stair stepper at once. This cardio machine by Bowflex is designed for a low-impact cardio workout that not just burns calories but also provides a full-body workout and training.
- It is compatible with Bowflex JRNY App.
- It features a larger repositioned console along with a magnetic media rack for holding gadgets.
- Bluetooth® heart rate compatible.
- 20 levels of digital resistance.
- It has enhanced dual-mode LCD/LED screens.
Cut your running time in half with this Assault Fitness AirRunner. It is specially designed for running. Its motor-free machine is built to be powered by your strides. This feature makes this treadmill so much different from an average treadmill.
- It is made with alloy steel which makes it sturdy and light at the same time.
- It can bear a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- It is a zero electrical consumption cardio machine.
- It is powered by the steps you take on.
Climb your cardio workout to the next level with this SF-E3919 Premium Cardio Climber designed to provide you the best cardio workout while engaging your muscles in your lower body and upper body.
- It is designed with a heavy-duty frame.
- It features pulse sensing grips to monitor your workout.
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance.
This indoor cycling bike can give you a premium cardio workout. Giving you chances to experience immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails.
- It is designed with 44LBS Big Solid steel flywheel and triangular structure to provide you higher stability and safe cycling.
- It can support up to 330lbs.
- It features two large multi-functional holders.
- It has a digital LCD screen to keep track of your workout.
- It is equipped with a transportable wheel, adjustable handlebars, and a comfortable seat.
A best-selling rowing machine in the world for over 40 years because of its versatility and facilities offering a low-impact exercise accessible to anyone of any age. It engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core, and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion.
- It features improved ergonomically designed handlebars and an adjustable footrest.
- It has a digital LCD monitor to track your workout progress with reliable real-time data.
- Its caster wheels make it easy to transport and store.
- It can bear up to 500-pound user capacity.
If your goal is to achieve an entire body workout along with cardio workout benefits, then this rowing machine by Echelon is the right choice for you. While your legs contribute 60% of the power per stroke, other body muscles come into play, so you know you’re getting a full-body, all-around workout.
- It comes in a foldable design, making it convenient to transport and store.
- It features 32 magnetic resistance levels.
- It has a 22 inch rotating HD screen for off-row workouts.
- It has ergonomic handlebars with a comfortable, accessible glide seat.
There you go, all the cardio machines are good for weight loss but we have also covered some of the cardio machines that are better for lower body workout and a full-body workout. Along with the options for those who are looking for low-impact cardio machines. We encourage you to put our list to the test and you will see which one you feel is the most effective yet right one for you!