Infowars Correspondent Millie Weaver Arrested For Robbing Her Mother

Millie Weaver Arrested For Robbing Her Mother

An Infowars correspondent who was charged for the alleged robbery of her own mother has more than $170,000 waiting for her from followers who think her arrest is a part of the intrigue.

According to a police statement of the incident released Monday, the criminal charges against InfoWars correspondent Millie Weaver begin from an April incident where Weaver, her boyfriend, and her brother seized her mother, threw her to the ground, and stole her cellphone.

Millie Weaver Instagram

Weaver’s mother, Felicia McCarron, who is 51-year-old, told Portage County sheriff’s deputies on April 25 that she was recording audio of the trio verbally insulting her when they saw her cellphone in her back pocket and hit her, a copy of the report received by shows.

The report includes written summaries from two deputies who said that Weaver, her brother Charles “Chuck” Weaver Jr., and her boyfriend Gavin Wince gave contrasting stories that opposed evidence at the scene.

The story did not stand up to basic scrutiny in the form of basic investigation,” the report says.

The report, obtained Monday by, gives a peephole into the case against Millie Weaver, who was charged by a secret statement in July with robbery, tampering with proof, obstructing justice, and domestic violence. The trio was arrested on Friday and held at the Portage County Jail until their Monday arraignment, where they pleaded not guilty. They were issued $20,000 bonds and released on their own recognizance.

Her arrest pushed online conspiracy theories that her arrest was on charges of stealing government documents, then an intimidation tactic meant to silence a video she was set to release online. The video was released hours after her arrest.

Portage County Prosecutor Victor Vigluicci said Monday that he did not know who Millie Weaver was before her arrest and that the case had “nothing to do with her political beliefs or whatever she chooses to publish.

Defense attorneys Eugene O’Bryan and Troy Reeves, who are listed as Millie Weaver’s attorneys in court records, did not return a phone call seeking comment on Monday.

The Initial Call

The report states that McCarron arrived from California to stay with the trio at Wince’s Yale Road home earlier this year, after her employer in North Hollywood shut down due to the coronavirus. McCarron informed deputies that Millie Weaver was cursing at her, being mean, and calling her names on April 25, and she was texting with a bishop at the Mormon church where she attended about it, the report says.

McCarron said she decided to record the action on her cellphone and put it in the back pocket of her jeans while she made a grilled cheese sandwich, the report says. Millie Weaver sat at the bar, Charles Weaver washed the dishes, and Wince stood nearby, the report said.

The trio started picking on her, including “talking down” to her and “generally just being mean,” McCarron told deputies. Someone saw the phone in her pocket and hinted that she was recording, the report says. The information does not recognize who first made the thought.

The Initial Call Millie Weaver

McCarron told Wince told Charles Weaver to “grab her,” and the two grabbed her arms, McCarron said. Millie Weaver joined in, and all three fought the mother to the ground, McCarron said, according to the report. McCarron said she attempted to kick and punch them while they were on her.

The cellphone fell out of her pocket, and someone took it, the report says. McCarron then ran out of the house and said she was going to call the police. She ran to a neighbor’s house and dialed 911.

The report says McCarron and the neighbor saw Charles Weaver run to the edge of the woods behind the house and return almost instantly as McCarron was on the phone with deputies. McCarron suspected her son was trying to get rid of her cellphone, the report said.

The Interrogation

According to the report, deputies got to the home and spoke to Millie Weaver, Charles Weaver, and Wince in the driveway. Millie Weaver stated to deputies that her mother had psychological issues and unreliable and had become threatening and pulled a knife on them, the report says.

Millie Weaver informed the deputies that McCarron lost her cellphone two days earlier, which may have triggered her to act out. A deputy later called the phone, and it rang many times before it went to her voicemail, the record says

The deputy noted in the report that Millie Weaver “paused numerous times and seemed to be thinking of the details” as she spoke and that whenever the deputy asked for specific detail of the incident, the trio hesitated and looked at each other before one spoke up, “as if looking for the right answer before one would provide an answer.”

Charles Weaver verified to deputies that he ran to the woods. He said he was checking on a drainage problem in the yard and agreed to show them the place, the report said. The deputy perceived that Charles Weaver first said he made the check about an hour before deputies appeared before McCarron’s incident, the report said. He later admitted that it was after the incident.

As the pair were walking, the deputy said he asked Charles Weaver why there were no footprints in the mud other than the ones they were in the process of making, and he answered only that he was “jogging” earlier, the report said. Wince told another deputy that the flooding issues were in a different portion of the yard from where Charles Weaver had taken the deputy, the report said.

The deputy also asked Charles Weaver if it was strange that he wanted to check on a drainage problem after McCarron ran out of the house screaming that she would call the police, the report said. He answered that nobody thought McCarron would call the police. Charles Weaver later said that McCarron has a history of calling the police at places she lived in the past.

The deputies confronted the trio on the differences in their stories and said they did not think they were telling the truth. All three insisted they were telling the truth. One of the deputies told them they could face charges based on what McCarron said, and Wince said he wanted to talk to an attorney, the report says. The deputies told Wince he was not in charge and was free to walk away at any time.

The report also says that Millie Weaver complained to the deputies that they were standing with “an aggressive posture” while they were interviewing them. The deputies perceived that they were standing casually with their hands clutching their vests. They asked Weaver how she would like them to stand, and she did not give an answer.

The report said that after the trio went back inside and the deputies were preparing to leave, Wince and Millie Weaver then returned from their homes, recording cellphone video asking the deputies for their names and badge numbers.

Wince and Millie Weaver then returned from their homes

Wince later called the sheriff’s department many times to complain about the deputies’ actions, including that they did not read him his Miranda rights, the report said. The report said the deputies told Wince several times that he was not detained in any way. The report also noted that Wince acknowledged while making the complaint that he did not provide “all the details” to the deputies because they were embarrassing, the report said.


Deputies interrogated McCarron twice — once at the neighbor’s house and then again at University Hospitals Portage Medical Center, where she was taken for evaluation as a precaution. Both times, McCarron delivered fast, clear, and well-defined answers and her story was consistent, the report says.

Deputies spoke to the bishop at the church, who confirmed many of the details that McCarron had relayed. The report says the bishop said the last text message he received from McCarron was 26 minutes before she called 911 from the neighbor’s house.

Cellphone records obtained after the investigation also showed that McCarron had later made a phone call a few hours before the incident.

At this time, it is suspected that Chuck, Gavin and Millie took Felicia’s phone from her by force under Gavin’s command,” the report said. “Chuck then likely disposed of Felicia’s phone at the rear of the property when he was observed running to the rear for a brief time, after Felicia left the residence to call 911, to conceal the evidence of the crime.

The report stated the case would be assigned to the county prosecutor’s office to be presented to the grand jury.

Infowars Correspondent Millie Weaver Posting on Instagram on 14, December 2018

On Friday, a person claiming to be Felicia McCarron left a comment on a YouTube video about the arrest. The comment said Millie Weaver took her cellphone because she was recording an argument and claimed she had asked “the police chief” to drop the charges shortly after the arrest. has been incapable of reaching McCarron to confirm whether she made a comment.

Ohio law permits prosecutors and law enforcement to move forward on prosecutions without a victim’s assistance.

Vigluicci said he was unaware if McCarron had made any demands to drop the case but said that it was eventually the prosecutor’s choice to pursue charges.

Related Post